Who we are
Vesper is the fastest growing commodity intelligence platform in the market. Trusted and loved by some of the world’s largest companies (Nestlé, Cargill, Danone), we combine the latest in data science and artificial intelligence with deep domain expertise, as we set out to transform this enormous and traditional industry with cutting-edge tech. Vesper provides the eyes, ears and number-crunching advantage to buyers, sellers and commodity professionals; offering a real-time, personalized user-friendly view of the global commodity marketplace.
And our journey is just getting started!
After a successful launch and campaign to become leading in the dairy industry, Vesper is now hungry to expand rapidly. We’re setting out to capture other commodity markets, provide new service offerings, and continue to delight our customers with the greatest commodity intelligence product on the market.
We are building a team of passionate and talented people who are eager to contribute to this growth and help us write our story.
What you will be doing
Our Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in Vesper’s rapid expansion. As our new Recruitment intern, your mission will be to support the TA team through all steps of the recruitment process of new employees. You will actively contribute to the company’s growth by ensuring an efficient and smooth recruitment process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Overall responsibility of our talent coordination: you are the main point of contact for all candidates interviewing with Vesper
- Sourcing of potential candidates via different recruitment channels (both inbound and outbound)
- Plan and coordinate interviews with candidates and ensure that they have the best possible experience
- Partner with hiring managers to assess their requirements, advise and support them on the best hiring strategy
- Conduct interviews with the supervision of TA team at first, and then independently.
- Build, update and maintain our talent pipeline
- Work alongside our marketing team on employer branding topics
What you will bring
- Enrolled in a University for the entire duration of your internship
- A strong interest recruitment
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself and others around you.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Reliable, independent, and able to multitask
- Self-starter – willing to take initiative
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
What you will get:
- You will be at the core of Vesper’s expansion and will contribute to the disruption of a traditional market.
- The opportunity to learn about recruitment in an environment that values trust and independence.
- A fun, young and innovative atmosphere
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy and growth potential
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world and change a traditional business impacting every day of our lives
- A fantastic location in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Great hangouts with brilliant people