As our new Partner Manager, you will work directly with our CEO, COO, and commercial team to help expand Vesper’s network. Your mission will be dual: on one hand you will source and manage a team of external sales agents and resellers in new potential geographies and industries, on the other hand you will set up and build a network of strategic partners as an intermediary sales channel to reach additional users.
What you will be doing
- Create our “sales channel strategy” for geographies and industries we have trouble entering ourselves. For this, you need to analyse local markets and channels to reach potential users, identify potential resellers or agents and choose the best approach to successfully engage with these prospective intermediaries.
- Source and contract with external sales agents and resellers with specific knowledge of these markets.
- Monitor the roll-out of the channel strategy and manage the commercial partners.
- Build a “strategic partnership strategy” to answer the questions: “which organizations work with our users and can function as an indirect sales channel for Vesper”, “which organizations can help us enter new markets” and “how can a partnership between Vesper and such an organization benefit both parties?”
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of Vesper product and understand its added value for potential partners.
- Investigate potential new partners who can help us push our product to end customers.
- Connect the dots - once the partners are found, work closely with them to find out what their motives are on a high level in order to “activate” them
- Gather feedback from partners and work with product management to improve our tool.
- Manage partners on revenue targets and satisfaction scores
What you will bring
- 4-5 years strategy consulting, business development or entrepreneurial experience
- Ability to go to (large) clients and build the network and trust necessary for them to start recommending our product
- Experience with building and maintaining an ecosystem of Enterprise Clients & Partners
- Self-starter who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Partnership or channel management in SaaS is a big plus
- Management skills to handle a network of external agents
- Strong interpersonal relationship management and oral and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop yourself and others around you
- Interest in the start-up ecosystem, or experience working at a start-up
What you will get
- International team of 60+ people from all over the world and an inclusive culture
- A flat company structure with an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy and trust
- Fantastic nurturing team with a collaborative spirit, hungry for growth and knowledge
- Professional development opportunities that will help YOU and Vesper grow
- Environment that supports both personal and collective learning
- Work hard - play hard mentality and inquisitive mindset
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world and change a traditional business impacting every day of our lives
- Great hangouts with brilliant people
- A beautiful canal-view office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Some additional cool perks – MacBook Pro, fun monthly team activities, flexible office hours, Friday drinks, company sport tournaments, and more than that!