Marketing Automation Manager
To accelerate Vesper’s expansion even further, we are looking for an ambitious marketer who takes digital customer acquisition to the next level, with the aim to build a digital acquisition channel targeting the low-touch customers. No sales contact needed, no customer service requirement; we drive conversion straight from a MQL to a customer. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to create, shape and execute the digital acquisition marketing strategy from scratch. Your mission is to work across our B2B marketing channels and own the marketing acquisition program, from set up to execution. As part of this program, you will build and expand our eCommerce offering as a key role in driving user growth and profitability.
What you will be doing
- Design and execute the marketing acquisition strategy to ensure that our main objectives are met: grow sales and active users.
- Build out the e-commerce functionality together with development. You will be owning and leading this project.
- Closely work together with digital marketing to define the optimal channel mix and customer journey for activation.
- Collaborate with development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Manage and execute marketing automation programs to engage prospects with the right message at the right time.
What you will bring
- 4+ years of acquisition experience in B2B (preferably SaaS).
- Experience with building out e-commerce functionality
- Digitally savvy, with a strong understanding of CRM, Content, SEO and PPC.
- A background in developing and delivering successful ROI through marketing programs within the B2B space.
- Analytical, data driven marketing expertise that bases decisions on insights and facts.
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What you will get
- International team of 60+ people from all over the world and an inclusive culture
- A flat company structure with an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy and trust
- Fantastic nurturing team with a collaborative spirit, hungry for growth and knowledge
- Professional development opportunities that will help YOU and Vesper grow
- Environment that supports both personal and collective learning
- Work hard - play hard mentality and inquisitive mindset
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world and change a traditional business impacting every day of our lives
- Great hangouts with brilliant people
- A beautiful canal-view office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Some additional cool perks – MacBook Pro, fun monthly team activities, flexible office hours, Friday drinks, company sport tournaments, and more than that!