Customer Success Manager (Spanish)
The customer success team at Vesper assists our customers to have a seamless adoption of our tool and ensure they have the confidence to fully utilize Vesper. We do this by going above and beyond with our support & training, gathering valuable feedback and looping this back into the business to improve our tool. The ultimate goal? To ensure subscription renewal becomes a no-brainer.
What you will be doing
- Optimise the customer experience and build long term client relationships by proactively managing the entire customer lifecycle: from onboarding, to the adoption phase and to renewal
- Organising and running demos and additional trainings of Vesper to ensure customers have a solid understanding of what Vesper can do for them, and are always up to date with our newest innovation
- Gathering valuable feedback from our customers and striving to exceed their expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions
- Extensive knowledge of our tool and its capabilities - you’ll know our tool inside and out!
What you will bring
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 1-3+ years experience in a similar role
- Living in or around Amsterdam
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak German, Spanish, French, Dutch or a secondary language is a huge bonus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- An effective collaborator; supportive of other team members in their success
What you get
- A fun, young and innovative atmosphere
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world and change a traditional business impacting every day of our lives
- A fantastic location in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Great hangouts with brilliant people
- Some additional cool perks – see below!