As our new Content Marketer, your mission is to focus on elevating Vesper’s presence within the dairy and vegetable oil market, and develop content-driven journeys that will drive engagement and higher conversion. We are looking for an ambitious marketer that is curious and that can tap into the market trends in order to create engaging content that will meet our user’s needs. You are someone who understands the power of content and have a passion for copy & design with a great eye for detail.
What you will be doing
- Translate quarterly marketing goals into an actionable B2B content strategy.
- Own the content calendar from planning all the way to execution.
- Create sales enablement collateral such as sales presentations, case studies, ROI reports, whitepapers, etc. in close collaboration with the sales team.
- Keep our blog & news section up to date with engaging content (keeping SEO top of mind)
- Work with multiple stakeholders from all areas of Vesper to create content that engages specific audiences. For instance, working with our Data Science team to create tech-focused blog posts.
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Specialist with the aim to develop ad creative and optimize paid content based on performance.
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Continuously integrate market feedback and learnings to optimize content.
What you will bring
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, with relevant content marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to grasp Vesper’s tone of voice.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask.
- You have a sharp eye for design and knowledge of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- An understanding of SEO and ranking methods.
- You are creative and eager to bring new ideas to the table.
What you will get
- International team of 60+ people from all over the world and an inclusive culture
- A flat company structure with an entrepreneurial environment with lots of autonomy and trust
- Fantastic nurturing team with a collaborative spirit, hungry for growth and knowledge
- Professional development opportunities that will help YOU and Vesper grow
- Environment that supports both personal and collective learning
- Work hard - play hard mentality and inquisitive mindset
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world and change a traditional business impacting every day of our lives
- Great hangouts with brilliant people
- A beautiful canal-view office located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Some additional cool perks – MacBook Pro, fun monthly team activities, flexible office hours, Friday drinks, company sport tournaments, and more than that!